My girlfriend is moving away, what should I do?

i just found out a week ago that my girlfriend is switching schools and cities, and i dont know if i should continue dating her. what do u think?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends really. If you have strong feelings for each other and want to make it work then I would suggest doing long distance dating. It's hard though coming from personal experience, but it's worth it in the end. Now if you barely started dating and/or you aren't 100% sure about your feelings then just end it on a friendly matter because you and her shouldn't sacrifice your own time if you know there are other people out there. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Most Helpful Guy