My girlfriend is moving away, what should I do?

i just found out a week ago that my girlfriend is switching schools and cities, and i dont know if i should continue dating her. what do u think?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Try long distance?

What Girls Said 5

• It depends really. If you have strong feelings for each other and want to make it work then I would suggest doing long distance dating. It's hard though coming from personal experience, but it's worth it in the end. Now if you barely started dating and/or you aren't 100% sure about your feelings then just end it on a friendly matter because you and her shouldn't sacrifice your own time if you know there are other people out there. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

• You will probably regret it if you don't at least try. Long distance relationships can work out provided it isn't a permanent situation. However, they do take a lot more effort.

• since how long have you been together?

• if you have strong feelings for her you should still try and see how things go with the long distance and if it dint work out you and always say to yourself you tried

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible. Depends how amazing she is.