My girlfriend is moving away, what should I do?

i just found out a week ago that my girlfriend is switching schools and cities, and i dont know if i should continue dating her. what do u think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends really. If you have strong feelings for each other and want to make it work then I would suggest doing long distance dating. It's hard though coming from personal experience, but it's worth it in the end. Now if you barely started dating and/or you aren't 100% sure about your feelings then just end it on a friendly matter because you and her shouldn't sacrifice your own time if you know there are other people out there. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• You will probably regret it if you don't at least try. Long distance relationships can work out provided it isn't a permanent situation. However, they do take a lot more effort.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you have strong feelings for her you should still try and see how things go with the long distance and if it dint work out you and always say to yourself you tried

0|0
    0|0
  • since how long have you been together?

0|0
    0|0
  • Try long distance?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes