Would you be creeped out and give the time of the day to your ex if they showed up at your work?

I've been thinking about her a lot lately and it's been years since we last spoke must be around 5 years... Anyways she changed her number and her friends still hate me. I tried talking to them about her but they shut me out. I can't find any of her social media so that leads me to an end. I did hear from my friend they saw her at a gym's daycare. Would it be creepy if I just showed up there and tried to talk to her or try to catch her off work? I just want to talk to her again because I miss her a lot...

42

Most Helpful Girl

• if u were to casually walk by one day as she was getting off work I don't think that would be creepy but to just show up at her work of daycare for no reason unless u have a kid I would find that a little creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea don't do that. Send a calm message with a question or statement she can participate in. None if that "I miss you" stuff. Mention a song you both liked, or a place you two had fun together once.

• I don't really know how to contact her ):