Would you be creeped out and give the time of the day to your ex if they showed up at your work?

I've been thinking about her a lot lately and it's been years since we last spoke must be around 5 years... Anyways she changed her number and her friends still hate me. I tried talking to them about her but they shut me out. I can't find any of her social media so that leads me to an end. I did hear from my friend they saw her at a gym's daycare. Would it be creepy if I just showed up there and tried to talk to her or try to catch her off work? I just want to talk to her again because I miss her a lot...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if u were to casually walk by one day as she was getting off work I don't think that would be creepy but to just show up at her work of daycare for no reason unless u have a kid I would find that a little creepy

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea don't do that. Send a calm message with a question or statement she can participate in. None if that "I miss you" stuff. Mention a song you both liked, or a place you two had fun together once.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really know how to contact her ):

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes if you just showed up yes that would be creepy and scary

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, they'd be my ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a bit creepy. If you're missing her, send her a text or something first. Don't just show up to her work

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It would be creepy, very creepy. Sorry dude :-(

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes