How do I brake up with a nice girl, with out hurting her feelings?

I have been dating this girl for two weeks, and I have notice she has to many issues, that i don't wish to deal with. Like maturity issues, talking to random strangers, and she doesn't seem to want to make me a better person (very self centered). To put it simple her issues raised a lot of red flags.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be nice. Whether or not she deserves it because if you are not nice, she could potentially want revenge and this could drag on for much longer than two weeks if that happens. I don't know what kind of girl she is, but it doesn't matter. If you wanna make it as easy as possible, just be polite, respectful, etc. and remember to close the door completely. Do not leave it open with words like: "In the future, you never know," or "we shouldn't date RIGHT NOW." Don't say words like "right now." Say something like "we shouldn't date." (period) Or "this isn't working out." (period) If she tries to make you change your mind, just continue to be polite NO MATTER how much you may wanna add in a little attitude. A little attitude can build like a rolling snowball after a while.

In summary, just make it a nice, clean breakup.

What Girls Said 4

• just for two weeks? I thought as long as you stop showing your interest she will get it.

• There's really no easy way to break up with someone. But it's only been 2 weeks, so it might be easier. Do it now before she falls for you.

• She has already has fallen for me, she is talking it too fast!

• Nooo she needs to slow it down lol and you need to break it down in a nice way so you don't sour her on men!

• You can say I don't want to string you along any longer, I think you deserve someone who is totally invested in you. I don't know something like that.. still sweet and polite but to the point

• Just say that you need some time alone

• You've only been dating for 2 weeks. You won't hurt her that much. Just be honest and tell her that you're not feeling it.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't. Rejection always hurts.

Just tell her that you aren't feeling it, and you don't think you should see each other anymore.

Don't put it off. The longer you take to do it, the harder it gets, and the more it hurts. ,