What is the easiest and nicest way I should break up with my boyfriend?

Well this guy and i have been dating for 5 days now and i haven't talked to him for 2 1/2 days already he doesn't live near me either so i never get to see him when i ask him to call me or something he always make up an excuse by saying either oh my phone died... So I think he's lying everytime i ask he says that i dont even have his number or nothing i never heard his voice either..

54

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just say something like "you seem like a great guy, but I don't think this will work between us." Also, I'm not sure how old you are, but being under 18 it makes you a target for some people trying to take advantage of you, so it's really best to date guys you've met in person OR have been able to video chat with so that they are 100% who they say they are. Just be honest, and firm with him. It will be likely he will try to beg for you to take him back, but remember you are doing what's best for you! Good luck!