Suggestions in getting over a guy? Happy music suggestions?

I suppose that the most recent thing that I have accomplished is to stop the social media stalking. But, there are things that continue to bring me down! For one, sad songs. Any good happy music you guys can suggest for me? or any other techniques that I can do to get over him? Also, something that I continue battling is with the feeling of regret… If there is a way to get over that too :( let me know please

Thank you

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know but all those song will remind you of that person what you need is song that have nothing to do with that like "make it mine" by jason mraz or "awake and alive " by skillet like aI said you need music that has absolutely nothing to do with love

Most Helpful Girl

• These work for me: "Ain't It Fun" by Paramore, "Problem" by Ariana Grande, "All Night" by Iconapop, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston, "Who's That Chick" by Rihanna, "Live For the Night" by Krewella.