Why do ex's brag about the next person they're "talking" to?

I will never understand why people brag about stuff like that? If you moved on, we get it, but why broadcast it all over social media?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably are bragging because they want to make yiu jealous and they are immature. Sometimes they are still are mad at you. My ex bragged about him having a gf before me having a bf because he was immature. I told him i was taking a break from dating. Its just all so stupid. Plus all they want to see is if your gf is an upgrade of them. Or they want to show you he is an upgrade of you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They're bragging because they're typically still mad at you, or they miss you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They just aren't over you so they want you back but they don't want to show it. They want to make you jealous. I don't see why? It just makes them look dumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • People nowadays share everything with the world and they think we sill get jealous or something when in fact nobody gives a f***

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes