Break ups... Breaking hearts... When is the right time? What do you do when you don't want to do what you want to do?

I love my boyfriend. I know that I do, because I'm dreading this break up. But I have feelings for someone else. Really strong feelings. And I want to move and go to college and not be with him. But at the same time I can't breath at the thought of never laying with him again. And the thought of making him cry is killing me, but it's not fair to keep going.. I don't know what to do. No matter what I do it is going to hurt so bad.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say just go with your gut, and be with whoever makes you happy. I made a mistake and went back to ex when I should've listened to my gut, it always tells you right from wrong that way you don't get hurt. Its like you them but you want to let them go but you don't know which way to go. Listen to your gut it will tell you what is right from wrong. It might hurt, but that's love. You'll heal though eventually it'll just take time. I know the feeling, trust me.