My ex left me pregnant for a teenager, please help!

I'm currently 5 months pregnant with our second child, I'm 23 and my ex is 26, we were together 3 years.
I'm unsure weather he's going through a quarter life crises or what, but two weeks after we found out we were expecting our second child, he announced he was leaving and packed up his things and moved out of our house.
Within a week, I found out he was in a relationship with a 17 year old and they made it very public. Well she did, even had the cheek to message me saying "I won".
I had never been so hurt in all my life and it was totally unexpected.
I later found out he had cheated on me prior with her and she knew he had a family and it didn't stop her, or him.
They've now been together almost 4 months but he has split with her twice briefly and both times came back home but it just caused arguements so he left and went back to her, and in that time she would message me saying "I'll get him back just watch, he loves me".
Since they moved in together she's put all breaks on for us having contact even for our daughter and my unborn child, such as making them have a shared Facebook account and blocking me and making him change his number as well as telling everyone I'm the crazy ex and playing victim.
When he left, he told me he couldn't face me knowing he cheated, he cried and said he felt horrible and it made sense for him to leave with the person he cheated with.
Do you think he can really be happy?
I've always been so loyal and faithful, a great mum and cannot understand why he left for a girl that's just turned 18 and has nothing to offer!

77

Most Helpful Guy

• What you need now is solutions for how to deal with the situation and not rantings about how horrible you've (and he's) done in the past.
    First of all you need to talk to a few people you can trust. On what terms are you with your parents? Furthermore you need financial aid: You will probably have to sue him for the aliments and that takes a good lawyer. You also need somebody to assist you at home. Again the question on what terms you are with your parents and if your mother is still working, I'm sure, a retired mother would love to help you out a little. Also seek some reliable friends, probably some who had children recently and can help you with taking care of the older one every then in a while.
    Are you working? Sooner or later you need a job without a breadwinner at home. Find other young mothers in a similar situation. When each other knows how hard it is, they'll all be glad to help each other out. Then you can take turns in taking care of the children and of each other depending on the workloads.

He went for the young girl with the "perfect" body, because his "love" was based on your outside, barely on the inside... It's a very sad story, I'm sorry to hear. I still give you one tip at the end: Guys who want only sex have little patience to wait for it - you find the right ones by not giving them yourself for a very long time (I'm talking of two to three years, not a few months). "Waiting till married" is not only for religious and conservative girls - it's for any woman who wants to be sure to get a man who's after her and not her p*ssy.

Most Helpful Girl

• fuck! this situation sounds like a nightmare... that's why you should have been married and then get kids... is he happy? i think he is an adult who knows what he really wants in life... he have chosen that bitch who is causing harm to your relationship (if it still exists).. my advice to you will be to move on and just forget him... if he cheated once he will certainly do it again

• It's horrible! I wish we were married to but to be honest it probably would have made a difference :-(

• just throw him out of your life... he doesn't care