I messed up really bad, but he still forgives me?

Back in March last year I started looking up how to cheat on my bf of 3 yrs. & I felt bad that I'd look it up because I did love him to death, but I was going through a very dark time and everything was just confusing.. then in Oct I started sexting the one person he always begged me not to talk to, his brother, because he always tried to steal girls away from him. I did it at first as a joke just to mess around with his bros head, but eventually I came to really like the attention and I wanted to sleep with him. but I never went as far as to see him in person because I couldn't bring myself to meeting him in person or doing that to my bf. time past and he didn't know anything, it only lasted about a week. Then by April I developed a crush on a childhood friend, but that didn't go anywhere and my bf found out and forgave me saying "it's normal to wonder what could of been, what's important is to leave it at that." And by may I had a crush on a coworker and started to really want to cheat on him, I was telling people we weren't together anymore and my bf had no idea, I told friends that I was already cheating on him even though I wasn't yet, and they gave me their support. one day he came home in the middle of the night and found out about the last crush I had and woke me up to confront me, I told him that that was over and I was sorry it even happened but that there was nothing else. then the next day he found out what I told other people. Then after he found out about his bro cause he started looking stuff up and spying on me. and even after it all and that I kicked him out for a month, he still loves me to death and wants 2 forgive me for everything and move on, he doesn't even act mad, says he's just upset and disappointed in me and feels betrayed. And even to this day he found out I had tinder (I only wanted to make new friends) but he said you don't make friends there it to meet guys.
But says if I hangout with a guy or anything, its 100% over

What do i do?
  • accept that he's willing to forgive me and try and mend/fix our relationship?
  • leave him cause I'm a total bitch and he's the most amazing guy for being the way he is right now.
  • take a break from each other, let things sit, and see if he's as patient as he says..
    Vote C

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I personally went through something similar. And it hurts. Just, be honest with him. Tell him the whole truth about everything. It might be hard at first to come clean, but in the end it's going to make him feel a whole lot better and less betrayed. He might leave for good if he finds out everything. But at the moment I don't think that you have anything left to lose. He's willing to give you a chance, and mend your broken ties, religion or not, it's not even a question of self-esteem. He might just be an idiot, or he sees something in you worth all the investment that you don't see in yourself.

I say go for broke, tell him straight up everything, don't beat around the bush. And if you really do love him? Make damn sure you never do this to him, or any other man again. Cheaters never prosper.

Personally I think you're lucky he still cares enough about you. Im the one that cheated on my last relationship, and she gave me chances to come clean and I think things would be much different if I had. But instead, I was a coward, and she kept finding more stuff out without looking. Everything ends up being known eventually. If I could take it all back and be honest with her, I would. But now I have no choice but to move on. And you might as well, but if that's what you choose? At least tell him instead of leading him on and messing with his mind.

Goodluck!

Most Helpful Girl

• You need professional counseling. Clearly you're obsessed with other guys. Either that, or you got together too darn young and you want to live more before settling down.

Either way, you need to make some self appraisal decisions right away!