Where do I go from here? Your personal opinion?

My boyfriend and I just recently broke up. It was never like any other relationship either of us have ever had. He is a good man and always showed me how much he cared for me and not just told me. We got into a fight and he kicked me out of the house. I feel like there is something else that's going on in his life that I don't know about that may have influenced his decision. We were planning on going on vacation with my parents and had all these plans for the next couple months to a year. Every one keeps telling me that eventually he'll come back and want me back. He is a good, hard working, country boy. He won't talk to me about anything right now because he is still mad at me. I feel like I should send someone over there to talk to him about it because of every thing that we have been through together. Both of our families have agreed that we were sooo good together. How do you think I should go about this? Send someone over there or not? Guys, what is your opinion on whether or not he will come back to me?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it some time to cool down. Apologize for crankiness ( even if you don't think you were). Tell him that you wanted more... a life together etc and ask him if he wants you to leave. Tell him all your feelings and if still does not want anything then leave. Also, come up with solutions to the problems he mentioned.

You could send out a middleman to help him think... but give him sometime.

Most likely this is an anger issue fight thing. it should blow over and you should return your babe soon :)