He's the one who got away.. and I want to try and get him back?

I dated this guy for a very short amount of time 4 years ago. He really was special to me at that point but I couldn't deal with his grandma hating me so much because of our age difference. She literally out me into tears and accused me of wanting to sleep with her "son" just to call the cops after. We just had to break up. I added him on Facebook last night since my sister has remained friends with him, she showed me pictures of him and all those wonderful memories and feelings came back. He is currently stationed in South Korea, but will be returning back to the US in a few months and hoping to go back to California in November, which I plan on moving there in January. I really want to send him a message, but I am afraid I will say the wrong things to him.. He really is the one who got away...

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Just message him and ask him if you two could get together when he gets back in the states and you move out there. Just catch up on old times and see where it goes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always say Fate is what brings us to a point in life where it just may be giving us One more shot with------All those wonderful memories and feelings came back. This is your moment, your One last chance, go for it, girl.
    Message him on FB and just start out saying a simple "Hi, how are you (his name)?" You added him Here, dear, so he in essence Is one of your friends, so no harm in chit chatting in the box to start. Wait for his reply, and take it from there. I have complete Trust in you you 'will say No wrong things to him...'
    With everything you have written here, it sounds just so perfect that You would be making plans 'on moving there in January,' so what better new start to begin your beguine than with--------The one who 'Almost' got away...
    No, you're Not '4 years too late,' and it's Not too late as well, to leave ol' grandma Out of the picture this time, and to Overlook her and her old fashion values. If you decide you're both are 'wanting to sleep' together, just remember you're sleeping with him, Not------Sleeping with the enemy.
    If everything should go your way, Don't let Anything Nor Anyone cause you both again to----Break up. And if it's not meant to be, at least you would have at least found your closure.
    Good luck, God bless. xx