Buying a car from an ex! Please advise?

Before and weeks after our break up we had agreed that he was going to help me. Now I don't know if I should call him to help me get the car or if i should look for somebody else. I worked at the dealership for 2 years so I know all the other salesman. We were really good friends while we worked together after I quit the job we dated for just 3 months, had sex a couple times but things just didn't work out. I honestly feel like we just ruin our friendship. We talked a couple times after the break up, he text me for my bday but we haven't seen each other. It's been 6 months since our break up, he has a girlfriend. Anyways, I finally have the downpayment for my car I think is ridiculous to go to other dealership that is farther away or to buy a different car just because of him. I don't know what will be more awkward buying a car from someone else or buying a car from him. Should I ask him to help me get the car or should I call somebody else? what would you do if you were in a similar situation?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I would let him help me.
    It sounds like you guys are on neutral terms which is good. Let him help you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes