Am I crazy or is it kind of fast?

Within a month after an amicable end to a 4+ year relationship, the ex is not just dating but in a new relationship. Distance was a factor. She moved back to be close to family. Things weren't always perfect... whose is? There was a lot of love there. Marriage was in the picture... kids names talked about. I was told before and after we weren't the problem. Without a novel about it though, Am I crazy or is that kinda fast?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a little fast... But it kinda depends on circumstance of breakup... Which you didn't describe

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It was said before and after, we weren't the problem. She wanted to be home near her family. There were some bumps like anyone has... but I was willing to work anything out. I had an opportunity I had been working for for a long time and was rather torn. Why I didn't just drop everything. She admittedly had a break down when she got back and wanted to work on herself. She even admitted she didn't handle things right. I tried to be there, it was hard to just cut her off knowing that, tho I probably should have. They split briefly but got back together. She probably feels like she's repeating a mistake I guess and obviously cares for the guy. Even though she's admitted feelings don't just dissappear.

• Yea that stuff doesn't just go poof

• Lol no matter if we would like it too. It's not possible. You have to take time for yourself. My guess is she was alone, and she couldn't take being lonely so she jumped into a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's way to fast in my opinion

after a 4 year relationship no way should things have progressed that quick (imo) with the new one. Then again maybe that's her way of moviing on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE