How the hell do you cope with seeing them together?

How do the hell do you cope with seeing the person you love with their new girlfriend or boyfriend? Have you been in this painful situation and how did you handle it? I try to avoid seeing them as much as possible but sometimes its unavoidable.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, you have to stop caring. It's really easy for me my ex was simply abusive so getting away from her actually freed me. I laugh at the guy who was stupid enough to actually hook up with her. It has to do with whether you truly respect them or not. You obviously had a lot of respect for your ex. If you are truly looking for a way to forget then try to find someone that you can respect. I would say dwell on her negative traits but I think that is counter productive for you. negative Is negative, I wish I didn't have to deal with the negative traits of my ex. While it makes it easier for me it is difficult to deal with negativity.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Try hanging out with your friends and having a girls night or something to take your mind off things

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in a similar position myself. I say similar because they aren't in a relationship...(my ex) well I don't think they are but I know she is sleeping with other people so that's kinda hard to take I feel for you. But it is the most cliché thing but it really is all about time... you will eventually let go may take weeks maybe even months but 2 months after I found this out I'm starting to feel a little better it's on my mind sometimes but before it was 24/7. All the best

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes