How the hell do you cope with seeing them together?

How do the hell do you cope with seeing the person you love with their new girlfriend or boyfriend? Have you been in this painful situation and how did you handle it? I try to avoid seeing them as much as possible but sometimes its unavoidable.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, you have to stop caring. It's really easy for me my ex was simply abusive so getting away from her actually freed me. I laugh at the guy who was stupid enough to actually hook up with her. It has to do with whether you truly respect them or not. You obviously had a lot of respect for your ex. If you are truly looking for a way to forget then try to find someone that you can respect. I would say dwell on her negative traits but I think that is counter productive for you. negative Is negative, I wish I didn't have to deal with the negative traits of my ex. While it makes it easier for me it is difficult to deal with negativity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try hanging out with your friends and having a girls night or something to take your mind off things