Why did you break up with your romantic partner?

Think of all your past relationships where you were the dumper, and be blunt honest... Be anonymous if it's easier.

Why did you truly dump them?

Now think of all your relationships where you were the dumpee. What reason did they give you for leaving you for dumping you?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been dumped 3 times and dumped them, well I don't know how many exactly

Just wasn't working out really. That or they cheat

• This is the reason I am asking the question. We all hear that: Just wasn't working out.
      It's not you it's me.
      It's complicated.

But when you honestly look inside there is a reason. There is always a clear reason. I just wished there is a spot on GaG where people don't say these cliche lines, but truthfully look inside and evaluate.

That's why I recommended you go anon. You missed the point of my question.

• Yeah, its never really just one. Usually a lot of things involved. Hints "just wasn't working out" haha

• I appreciate most helpful thank you (: