How do I become a challenge to her again?

I have realized that I was there for after every whim. No challenge to her. Is it possible to make her think that I am a challenge? Is it too late?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• why play games? if you want her, go after her!

• Good point :)

• Thank you! haha Wow, I just read that dog fight you just had over picking my answer. That guy must be some kind of "player". I still say play no games. If she is bored with you, it's not because of what "game" you can play to win her back. That's a whole other issue.

• Thank you. I know. That guy wasn't worth my day and it was pointless for me to even argue at all with him.
      It's like a YouTube commenter. Those guys are the worst. And even if you make the mistake of commenting there pointless behavior, you've realized, "Why did I throw gasoline on an already lit village?"