It seems like some women can be so disrespectful of an ex once they break up and the relationship is over. Why do they do that?

I ex recently broke up with me and now she is so disrespectful to me. I notice this with other men when it comes to there ex's too. I understand women need love but men need respect. If the relationship is over, why the need for all that disrespect? It seems like some women can be so disrespectful of an ex once they break up and the relationship is over. Why do they do that?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends on the reason why you broke up in the first place. If you cheated in her, that explain everything. But if you broke up with her nicely, i don't see the need to be disrespectful. And sometimes we disrespect you to convince ourself that you're not worth it and we shouldn't get back together.

• That's messed up that people get disrespected not because there character but other things.

• Some girls are just disrespectful for what ever reason. To me there should never be a reason. If you feel you need to disrespect them, then you shouldn't have anything to do with them.

What Girls Said 4

• Uh not me!
    I am still in love with mine :(
    Except sometimes I feel like he doesn't like me but I honestly don't know :(
    I miss him.

Some girls are just bitches.

• I agree that it is both

• I don't disrespect my exes but im not to nice to them either. One of my exes I had to curse out recently because he keeps trying to get me back and he can't handle rejection. Another ex disrespected me because I don't want to talk to him, he has mental and anger issues and when things don't go his way he makes threats. I feel like most people don't want to be nice to their ex because of hurt or anger and if it didn't work out then why should I be nice. How about no contact at all and you won't even have to worry about respect.

• curse out is disrespect. threats is disrespect, I agree, if can't respect then don't have any contact.

• If the girl really did have feelings for you, it would be hard for her to face you and feel the pain of the breakup so they are rude to their exes, hoping the pain will fade faster. If the guy broke up with her because he cheated, she wouldn't see you thes

• I see.

• Depends on women, personally I love peace so I would still be friend and respect my ex even if we are not together anymore

• That's good you that you respect them.

What Guys Said 0