Was I wrong to break up because of sex?

I was with her for a month and a half, on our second date we had, the relationship became all about sex.

We would chat and watch some movies etc, but it all only happened in her apartment, there was no coffee dates or strolls, if she would have some grocery shopping or something to do she would never invite me along, and give me some time frame that shed call me by which would pass and the call was a text.

Week 4 comes around and I mention that I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster, letting her know I wanted more then a text and to actually call, and I did question if there was someone else given that our sexual relationship started on day 2 I really couldn't discount it.

She accused me of being insecure, because I wanted more then just sex and the confusing spiral of the intimacy and then no contact or if there was contact between the days apart they were late night around 10 or 11 and very brief back and froths, and really nothing fulfilling in terms of bonding or what one would expect from a girlfriend as communication, kinda impersonal and distant. She agreed but it didn't change, last week end I caught her in a lie, again she said she was taking care of all this personal bossiness and by x time Ill call you, wll x time came and went and then the late night text comes in and I say call me, she doesn't she even ends up ignoring a call from me to her, Monday claiming she didn't her her phone ( i called right after her text ) Monday we get together and I ask her about how all these personal things she had to take of went, she didn't answer for a minute then admitted none of it was done, so I ask, well why the late text / no call no answer, I finally decided there were to many holes in story and broke it up.

I mean sex on date 2 is great, but can you really trust that for a relationship, and I know before you say it I was willing on day 2 also, but was also looking for a girlfriend not a sex toy.

Give it to me people was I right or wrong

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, to be honest, I'm kind of in the same situation. Only, it's my ex-boyfriend.
    I want something more serious, and I feel like a sex-toy. (Not that I've had sex, but we have done stuff together.)

Just be straight-up and honest. If she doesn't want anything more, let her go.
    She'll realize what she's missing.
    But I know it hurts, and letting go is HARD. (Especially when you have deeper feelings for someone) I'm not saying she doesn't care or like you, but just be honest with her without putting pressure on her.

If you put too much pressure on her, she'll push away.

Good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• I would expect more out of a relationship than that. Seems like she's not emotionally invested in you at all. I'd break it off with her and find someone more caring.