What have you found to be the best way to getting over a guy?

What do you do to help you get over a guy? I really started to fall for a guy who used me and turned out to be a complete ass! Now I have my feelings hurt and wanna try and get over him. I know people need time but any tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What helped me is thinking these thoughts over and over again
    1. No matter what you do he'll never understand just how much he may have hurt you simply because he's not you and he didn't experience what you did
    2. He's one of many not the one out of many. There are a lot of people out there that would make amazing boyfriends, spouse, etc. not just one.
    3. Remember that eventually no matter how it feels right now eventually you will get over it simply because you have too
    4. You didn't loose anything. You took a risk on him and broke even.
    Hope these help

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to give yourself some time. It really takes time to get over somebody.
    You can develop new hobbies, hang out more with your friends. Don't let your negative feelings hunt you :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Time.
    Self Reassurance.
    Life will go on no matter how you feel, and what you do while life keeps going will decide whether you let the sad things rule you or inspire you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this is going to sound incredibly melodramatic, but I usually listen to a shit ton of music, and eerily enough the sequence of music usually mirrors the stages of death: Denial and isolation, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. The Cure, Radiohead and Depeche Mode can usually cover all of these phases on their own, but I'll occasionally mix it up in order to keep it fresh.

Outside of the music, I immerse myself in exercise and spending time with friends doing dude things. Chopping wood and building a campground, drinking beer, talking about women in strictly sexual terms and nothing else, argue about sports, etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes