The meaning of "taking a break"?

What does it mean to take a break from each other to guys? Is it the same as a break up?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• No, its just pause in relationship to take deep breath and think what next. Or thinking like is your life without partner. Sometimes its helping and relationship / partnership will get new power. And sometimes it will cause end of relationship.
    At least if you will do it, you will see if you are missing your partner or not. If not, its clear - probably will be end but you can remain good friends and maybe.. sometimes.. in the future.. who knows..
    If you will miss him, you can say yes.. thats it.

• I'm the one that said we need a break and that's because one minute he's hot and one minute he's cold with me because he's stressed out. I miss him a lot and we still talk to each other and he wants to see me again but is it normal for guys to flirt/ be interested in other girls while being on a break?

• Yes of course. If there is love ( and i can see yes), such a king of separation is working like booster. Only one small warning..( I saw this mistake few times) - this " break" shouldn take too long. In this case it is like signal " I dont want you anymore".. so its needed to find " middle way".
      If this middle way is applied, all is working like charm after finishing break.
      A nd break - it isn't stopping conversation ( call, text..) at all. Its like - one of you is on the " bussiness trip". Good luck!