How to get rid of a psycho religious girl?

It started nice, we were into each other. I though she was wonderful, a total dream. She told me we were soul mates and made for each other. Like she wants to join her soul with mine forever.

But then she tried convert me to her sect. I didn't want that and pushed her away, stopped all contact and now she is always there lurking around.

She may be stalking me, but there is no fixed timing so random that I can't do anything. I see her and then 3 weeks nothing and then she is there again.

It is like she is there, but never speaks to me, when I want to confront her, she runs away.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?
What can I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's in love with you. You need to talk her down and get her a new dude.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Okay so presumably you guys live in the same town and have to have shit in common to have dated. It's not that weird that you run into her occasionally and if she doesn't speak to you, then she probably isn't trying to get back together with you. You're making a mountain out of a molehill, she might be thinking the exact same thing about you lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell her you worship the devil. That might help scar her way. If not then think about getting a restraining order on her.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• next time you see her it only takes 6 words; You Look Fat In Those Pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not being stalked. Ignore the situation and it will clear up on it's own.
    Or better yet, tell her to go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you're Atheist

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes