How to get rid of a psycho religious girl?

It started nice, we were into each other. I though she was wonderful, a total dream. She told me we were soul mates and made for each other. Like she wants to join her soul with mine forever.

But then she tried convert me to her sect. I didn't want that and pushed her away, stopped all contact and now she is always there lurking around.

She may be stalking me, but there is no fixed timing so random that I can't do anything. I see her and then 3 weeks nothing and then she is there again.

It is like she is there, but never speaks to me, when I want to confront her, she runs away.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?
What can I do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's in love with you. You need to talk her down and get her a new dude.