Do I have any chance to get her back?

My girlfriend (now my ex) left me but I know she still loves me. Reason was I dated another girl behind her back.
I told her how much it was wrong and how much I'm sorry but she didn't listen.
As we are still coworker (she will leave at the end of the month ) so I can see her every day and she ignores me but she is not angry she still smiles and talks to other coworkers.
Do you think I still have chance to be with her again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am currently going through a similar situation. My current bf "cheated" on me, and I say like that because he never actually physically did but he made me believe he had cheated for me to break up with him and destroy our relationship.

It has been very difficult to forgive someone for doing something hurtful and there are days I don't trust him. But since I love him and he has taken extreme measures to change I have grown to forgive. I may not forget, but I certainly can forgive. I have nothing to lose right?

If she loves you, then she'll forgive you. I'm not promising this, but it takes a lot of love from both you and her to get through something that serious. She has to be willing to take a huge chance and you have to sacrifice yourself to give into everything she wants to know and asks. There are days that I get angry and I want to ask my bf why he would do such a thing and I'm sure he gets mad but he understands that it goes with getting through this.

I wish you the best of luck. Maybe one day she'll find it in herself to forgive you :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Once a cheater always a cheater. I'm not judging or being rude I'm just saying that this is probably why you have like almost no chance with her anymore. My advice: a big romantic gesture like maybe a love letter or flowers... if she's really that important to you that is.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes she is very important to me I would do what she wants to be with her again.

• Not really... she'll always remember what you did behind her back. Trust and respect are 2 big things in a relationship and once one is broken then maaaan it's hard to fix that in fact, in most cases you can never fully repair the damage done. There's always some resentment left and she'll always worry you'll do the same again.

0|0
    0|0
  • You blew it. Trust is gone. Game over.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you won't get her back you can't fix broken glass your relationship is like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you cheated on her but people have been forgiven for worse. The thing is you broke her trust, if she still loves you she might give you another chance but it would be like walking on thin ice for you, you would have to go out of your way to make sure she knows she is the only one you want to be with. It's really hurtful when a man strays from his girlfriend because it makes the girl feel like she did something wrong or wasn't good enough. You have to make she she knows she is. I would try talking to her again about how you feel and tell her you want her back, tell her again how wrong it was of you and if that doesn't work there isn't much else you can do.

1|0
    0|0
    • She still loves me but also she hates me its what she said.

• Well if you still want her back you can try telling her that you miss her and will wait until she is ready to try again. but if you do decide to tell her you're going to wait then also let her know you won't wait around forever and that when you are done waiting you should let her know.

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes