Do I have any chance to get her back?

My girlfriend (now my ex) left me but I know she still loves me. Reason was I dated another girl behind her back.
I told her how much it was wrong and how much I'm sorry but she didn't listen.
As we are still coworker (she will leave at the end of the month ) so I can see her every day and she ignores me but she is not angry she still smiles and talks to other coworkers.
Do you think I still have chance to be with her again?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I am currently going through a similar situation. My current bf "cheated" on me, and I say like that because he never actually physically did but he made me believe he had cheated for me to break up with him and destroy our relationship.

It has been very difficult to forgive someone for doing something hurtful and there are days I don't trust him. But since I love him and he has taken extreme measures to change I have grown to forgive. I may not forget, but I certainly can forgive. I have nothing to lose right?

If she loves you, then she'll forgive you. I'm not promising this, but it takes a lot of love from both you and her to get through something that serious. She has to be willing to take a huge chance and you have to sacrifice yourself to give into everything she wants to know and asks. There are days that I get angry and I want to ask my bf why he would do such a thing and I'm sure he gets mad but he understands that it goes with getting through this.

I wish you the best of luck. Maybe one day she'll find it in herself to forgive you :)