He still has feelings for his ex?

My boyfriend drunkenly admitted that he still has feelings for his ex, whom he's still friends with. So I broke up with him.
Was I right?

We were together for 6 months, and I've met his whole family.

I'm heartbroken, but how can I be with a guy who sill has feelings for another girl and who he still sees?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's hard to move on from someone. Maybe he was using you as a rebound.

• Do you really introduce a rebound to your parents and grandparents?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody lies wen they r drunk coz they ddont hav a filter so it seems he still likes his ex. i think u did the right thing.. i would hav done the same if i was in your position.