Any guys that have run into their exes please help!

I haven't seen my ex since the break up almost 7mths ago. There have been times that he has text me asking if I wanted to hang but I just ignored it. I ran into him today unexpectantly at a store and he made the first gesture cause I didn't even see him, I said hey and he said hey and left it at that I walked out and he waited by my car and insisted on a conversation, telling me about his new job and asking if I was still seeing my bf. should I just forget I saw him, it made me relive the past with him and it somewhat hurt but made me want him too

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're with someone else don't bother trying to get back with him. Save your self the complications and the heartbreak and just push him out of your head. Hope this helps.

• I'm not with someone but I just don't understand why he would ask that question out of everything he could ask me?

• Didn't he already have a shot why would he even try?

• Guys are thirsty. I guess somewhere he realized what he missed out on. I don't think you should give him a chance but it's your choice.