Have you ever had your heart broken? How did it affect you?

Have you ever had your heart broken? What happened and how did you get over it?

74

Most Helpful Girl

• yes... It's the most painful of all, more painful than physical pain.. During that period, its my emotion that triggers me much.. I felt so heavy inside (not physically).. I cried so hard (alone on my room), I let it all out (I never let anyone see and I never told anyone that I cried) till I fell asleep.. Then the next day and following days, I felt lighter and my mind works more than my emotions.. I cut my contact/connections with him.. I go out and have a long walk, started to feel good again and talk some friends and keep myself busy.. I think its because I never kept those hurt feelings inside me for long time (I let it out through crying) thats why I moved on faster and started to be happy again...

• thanks for MH,..