How long does it take for a guy to get over being dumped?

I dumped my boyfriend last night, but I'm wondering how long it will take him to accept it

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends... How long were you dating? Does he still have feelings for you? It's also different depending on each guy, or girl that has been dumped. Some people bounce back quickly while others... Don't.

• He had been cheating so it's not hard for me I just don't want him to come crawling back

• If he has been cheating he was probably over you before you dumped him a guy doesn't cheat if he likes the girl he is with

What Guys Said 5

• Depends, do you think he was attached to you? It's just as hard for both sexes btw. I'm sure you know that though

• I'm just gonna be honest and say at at your age, it probably won't take too long. It could be a week, a few weeks, a month, or maybe even a couple months, but I highly doubt it would even take that long.

• Depends how much he cared about you

• 2 days, 3 hours and 36 seconds

• I'm a little bit older, some my opinion might be different than a high schooler. But I was recently dumped from by my long time GF. A part of me was expecting (actually hoping for it). I was good at first... felt like I had more time and freedom. However 2-3 weeks in the reality of it sunk in. Feeling kind of lousy now go be honest.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!