How do I win her back? Distance harmed us, but I'm willing to work on it?

So I met this girl we were dating for about five weeks, but we had to seperate. Now she was really upset the week before we had to be away from each other. We lasted for a week after that. Honestly I have never felt this way about anyone before, and i think maybe she feels the same. I thought i was gonna be fine, but I broke down one night and told her how much I missed her and wanted her back. She kept finding reasons and ways that we wouldn't work. The left her alone for a few days, then I sent her another letter telling her I want us to work, that I should have been more attentive, and I'm willing to try and figure this out. It upset her I believe. Since then I have left her alone once or twice messaging her about little things, that I know she cares about nothing signifcant. All my friend keep telling me to wait, and be casual let her know I'm there but don't smoother her. A few of her friends are even on my side and have told me there are gonna talk to her about it. I guess I just want to know if there are things I should do to help the process? I know she cares about me, and I her... I just feel like this scares her a little. What should I do?

10

What Girls Said 1

• You only dated for 5 weeks, dude. chill. And if she consistently found reasons for you guys not to be together then she just doesn't wanna be with you. I dated a guy that lived 2,000+ miles away for 6 months and we made it work because BOTH of us wanted it to. sorry to break it to you but you gotta move on.

What Guys Said 0