Why did he cheat on me? I don't get it?

It was 6 months ago but me and my ex boyfriend were a couple for 2 months he always said he loves me and always told me that i'm beautiful, pretty blablabla the things boys always tell :D well he's the kind of guy who's really friendly and is always helpful so when he told me that he cheated on me i was shocked not just because of his good personality but when i asked him why he cheated on me he told me "i don't know it just happend she's so pretty i couldn't help myself" wtf was wrong with him? He just cheated on me because she was prettier? Is that really the only reason some boys cheat on their girlfriend? /Sorry if there are any mistakes, i'm from germany :)

07

Most Helpful Guy

• cheating is one of those things that just sort of happens , there isn't a lot of reasons why other than people were attracted to each other and decided to fool around. and maybe at time didn't think of long term consequences of there actions

What Guys Said 6

• You are both young, so maybe he doesn't know what he's looking for in a girl quite yet! I'm not justifying him, cheating is never a good thing!

• No its not that the sad truthnis the oppurtunity presented itself and he wasn't strong enough to resist, it could have been the ugliest woman that ever saw the light of day and he still would have, some guys are weak that way.

• This is why people should stay friends with benefits until they marry. The confinment of a boyfriend & girlfriend relationship usually destroys the relationship that your trying to save.

• Sadly availability and opportunity will play a part in some men cheating.

• He's like how all other stupid kids are his age. Argentina wwooooohoooo

• if he is over 18, he may have needed the sex. but I wouldn't call it fair

What Girls Said 0