Have you ever taken revenge on your ex?

The title is simple as above.
Have you people ever taken revenge on an ex who cheated you or dumped you? It can be in a small way, or something really devastating. And suppose you did, then did you regret it later, or did you feel that he/she deserved whatever you did?

For me personally I believe in Karma and I think that's the best form of revenge.
So what about you?
Thanks :)
  • Yes I have taken revenge on my ex/s before
  • Nope I didn't but I wish I could have done that
  • Nope, I forgave him/her afterwards
    Vote C
  • I believe in ''Karma'' so I'll just sit back and watch you mess up your own shit
    Vote D

108

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sort of. I used to live with this guy, and when we split up I moved out (just down the road). He was still saying he wanted to make it work and that he loved me, so I said Ok, let's give it a go but I'm not moving back in. Well, the night before we were supposed to be going out to dinner to 'sort things out' I saw him stumbling home with this girl under his arm. I waited about a half hour and then went round his flat, let myself in with my key and went into his bedroom. He was right in the middle of screwing this girl when I turned the lights on and said hi. The girl instantly hid under the covers, but I pulled them back slowly and made her shake my hand as I introduced myself, I then told him I wasn't interested in his pathetic pleadings to get back with me and that he could shove his dinner up his ass. He was so monumentality embarrassed and I'm pleased to hear she left as soon as I had gone...

• I'm really sorry it has happened to you :(
      Some people are just plain fucked up.
      My ex gf also did the same your ex did, she left our 1 year of relationship over her abusive ex of 3 months without giving me the proper reason for break up and left.

• to be honest, I wasn't going to get back with him at all, he was a complete asshole, so I was glad I got the last laugh in. it was always a very petty relationship I'm sorry to say. I also signed his name up to countless premature baldness and erectile dysfunction websites and newsletters (he was super paranoid about his hair loss, I always teased him about it, plus he lived in a shared house)... I'm mean aren't I?