Have you ever taken revenge on your ex?

The title is simple as above.
Have you people ever taken revenge on an ex who cheated you or dumped you? It can be in a small way, or something really devastating. And suppose you did, then did you regret it later, or did you feel that he/she deserved whatever you did?

For me personally I believe in Karma and I think that's the best form of revenge.
So what about you?
  • Yes I have taken revenge on my ex/s before
    Vote A
  • Nope I didn't but I wish I could have done that
    Vote B
  • Nope, I forgave him/her afterwards
    Vote C
  • I believe in ''Karma'' so I'll just sit back and watch you mess up your own shit
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sort of. I used to live with this guy, and when we split up I moved out (just down the road). He was still saying he wanted to make it work and that he loved me, so I said Ok, let's give it a go but I'm not moving back in. Well, the night before we were supposed to be going out to dinner to 'sort things out' I saw him stumbling home with this girl under his arm. I waited about a half hour and then went round his flat, let myself in with my key and went into his bedroom. He was right in the middle of screwing this girl when I turned the lights on and said hi. The girl instantly hid under the covers, but I pulled them back slowly and made her shake my hand as I introduced myself, I then told him I wasn't interested in his pathetic pleadings to get back with me and that he could shove his dinner up his ass. He was so monumentality embarrassed and I'm pleased to hear she left as soon as I had gone...

2|1
    0|0
    • I'm really sorry it has happened to you :(
      Some people are just plain fucked up.
      My ex gf also did the same your ex did, she left our 1 year of relationship over her abusive ex of 3 months without giving me the proper reason for break up and left.

• to be honest, I wasn't going to get back with him at all, he was a complete asshole, so I was glad I got the last laugh in. it was always a very petty relationship I'm sorry to say. I also signed his name up to countless premature baldness and erectile dysfunction websites and newsletters (he was super paranoid about his hair loss, I always teased him about it, plus he lived in a shared house)... I'm mean aren't I?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• No buuut I'll be a damn liar if I say it never even crossed my mind. lol
    I think everyone has at least thought about it. I just focus on moving on & making sure my life is good. I let karma handle everything. I like having peace. It takes time trying to hurt someone back. The ones that shit on me have all came back.. saying they're so sorry & so regretful & asking for a second chance. I never take them back.

1|1
    0|0
  • nah it's stupid and kinda immature. move on because otherwise you'll just look like a cray cray person who can't let go. you never want to be with someone who doesn't love you 100% anyways.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pft, as if anything could be worse than losing me :D

2|2
    0|0
  • I usually let karma do it's bit, it usually does. I don't get revenge really. I don't want to lower myself to their level. I forgave my first ex because I knew I was a lot better than him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't taken revenge. I hope Kharma will do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought about it but I never gotten around to doing it. I realized he's probably happy with someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe in not giving a fuck... move on dont let that shit ruin your day

1|1
    0|0
  • No I haven't its immature I hope karma bites his ass HARD

1|1
    0|0
  • No. They have on me though :(

0|1
    0|0
    • Like they cheated on you although they took revenge instead of you?

• Show All
    • why did they take revenge on you?

• I don't know you ask them
      I never cheated

What Guys Said 8

• I picked C, but then again I don't think there really is anything to forgive the act of dumping. I mean, it just means that she thought we shouldn't be together anymore and I respect her choice in that regard, even if I don't personally agree with it. But, if my girlfriend cheats on me, I won't forgive her, but I won't seek revenge against her either. I've no need to stoop so low. Though I don't think there is anything like "Karma" that will get her back for such behavior either.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never been cheated on nor dumped (mutual breakups have been the norm in my past), so my answer might be skewed a bit by that.

Withthat said, I usually just mourn the really painful losses, find some new way to improve myself when I can, and ultimately, find someone who I feel is better for me. So in that way, I kind of passively exact my revenge.

0|1
    0|0
  • REVENGE! as we say in england a dish best served cold, fact is its actually a pointless exercise the word that sounds better than revenge is dignity! that is a hard thing to execute but much more rewarding for sure!

1|1
    0|0
  • Was funny, she used me and put me through hell. But my old family member told her where to go lol!! What goes around comes around

0|1
    0|0
    • What happened with her? I didn't quite catch your answer. Sorry

• She got what he deserved, my old family member to het to get lost lol

• No, but I wanted to. However, I eventually realized how silly and immature that would be, so I stopped hoping for my chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • That shit's petty and sharing your revenge plots/stories with any other guy is a sure way to push them away.

0|1
    1|0
  • I might have accidentally. They say the best revenge is success, or looking like you're doing much better without them.
    The ex was 9 years younger than me, but a little overweight. She'd run off with the village idiot, but was trying to hang onto maybe $ 1/4 Mill of assets that I'd mostly paid for. That wasn't working out too well for her.

I turned up one day with a young fit/slim blonde ,10 years younger than her. Things didn't go to plan. The plan was that the young blonde lady would remain in the car and not introduce herself. I'd only gone there to collect a document, but I think there was smoke coming out her ears before I left. The village idiot had already left her, long before that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't let my mind dwell on it too much. It's never worth it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes