Girlfriend ended things over the phone. Then asks me if she sees us together in the future. Need some helpful advice please 😊?

So here it is.. Me and my ex girlfriend have been together for eight months. She is 18 and I'm 20. Four and a half weeks ago she asked for a week break of space so she could figure out what she wanted in her life. We talked a little during that time but not much. At the end of that week I got a phone call and she decided to end it. She told me that, " I want to go have fun with my friends, I want to party, I want to get wasted and have fun, I do not want to feel like I'm tied down and that she hasn't been happy for two months now ". I agreed with the breakup Because this is what she wants and I'm not going to beg her for one more chance. She made up her mind. I said go and have your fun and give me a text when your done. She also asked me, " do you ever see us getting back together in the future "? I said I'm not sure Because I need my space now. But then I said later on yes to stop her from crying so much. I tried telling her one last time what she meant to me but stopped me because she was crying pretty hard. We have been NC ever since and haven't spoken to one another. Two weeks into NC she deleted photos of us off Facebook etc so I removed her from my Facebook.

I'm wondering if she will ever contact me again? Think if we will get back together? What is she thinking and going through her mind? Thankyou so much for all your advice! 😊

• She's gone forever
  • She will come back to me

61

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, I'll answer your questions and then give explanations as to why I wrote what I did!

1) I can't say that she won't contact you, because she may just make up her mind, call you and beg you to come back to her. many times girls are going to do this because she finally realized that she made a mistake and is calling you to make amends. and then to get back together.

2) No, I don't think that you guys will ever get back together. When time is taken off from a relationship, their are many things that are done on both sides. Whether it be having fun, making out, having sex, going to bars, etc… she's not going to tell you and you aren't going to tell her anything. so their will always be a doubt in each others minds about the other. Also if she told you she isn't happy with your relationship with her, why would you want to go back and make her… "UN-happy". Doesn't make any sense. (P. S. she was unhappy because she realized that she wasn't going to be able to have the "college experience" of getting shit faced.)

3) She's thinking exactly what she told you, that she " wants to go have fun with her friends, wants to party, wants to get wasted and have fun, she doesn't want to feel tied down and that she hasn't been happy for months". She told you everything she wanted. And when she got it, she regretted it. Because you are most likely an awesome person, and were probably a great guy.

I think, you would be better off just moving on and finding someone who isn't going to leave you to have fun. Its all a load of BS. You deserve better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE