Still thinking about my ex? Has anyone been in this position or am I just... weird?

Been a couple of months since it ended. Not sure I was given a real reason as to why we broke up, do you being uncertain or not having any closure can make you think about them still? Like she's will pop up in my mind every now and then where as right at the start of us breaking up it was literally all I thought about. Just miss her I guess. Any ideas, started thinking about her again more. Just want it over with I don't know if I'm finding it hard because she appears to be moving on quickly (sleeping with other dudes yada yada) ... Help? :) thanks

22

Most Helpful Girl

• well who broke up with who? cause if she broke up with you then you are probs not over her and if you broke it off with her then you are just realising thaat you made a massive mistake

Most Helpful Guy

• my ex girlfriend we broke up 2 years ago and last night I saw her in my dreams (Yep I am missed up i guess) but any way I think of her many times and to tell you the truth I think I will never forget her

• Ah really? I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out the same for me. don't know why but I just want her out my mind for good. Don't see myself moving on while she is

• she is engaged to be married by the way