Still thinking about my ex? Has anyone been in this position or am I just... weird?

Been a couple of months since it ended. Not sure I was given a real reason as to why we broke up, do you being uncertain or not having any closure can make you think about them still? Like she's will pop up in my mind every now and then where as right at the start of us breaking up it was literally all I thought about. Just miss her I guess. Any ideas, started thinking about her again more. Just want it over with I don't know if I'm finding it hard because she appears to be moving on quickly (sleeping with other dudes yada yada) ... Help? :) thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well who broke up with who? cause if she broke up with you then you are probs not over her and if you broke it off with her then you are just realising thaat you made a massive mistake

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• my ex girlfriend we broke up 2 years ago and last night I saw her in my dreams (Yep I am missed up i guess) but any way I think of her many times and to tell you the truth I think I will never forget her

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah really? I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out the same for me. don't know why but I just want her out my mind for good. Don't see myself moving on while she is

• she is engaged to be married by the way

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Still thinking about mine too :( I really miss him don't know why though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's been 1 month for me man and she's already moved on.. When we broke up she begged and cried for me back and then when I gave in she basically said she was sorry for contacting me and she should have never called me. It takes time man. I was in a 5 year relationship and every now and then I think about her but it doesn't bother me like it did. This relationship I just got out of seems to be bothering me the most just because we had so many goals and plans together like marriage / kids etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes