What does it feel like when your ex boyfriend gets a new hot girl?

Hey girls Either He broke up with you and You broke up with him. How do you girls feel about this?

I'm not saying she's just a pretty face but like she is really very gorgeous with blue eyes and she's a model like when you see her your face will be like (WTF!) because she is really gorgeous..

I know everything is not about looks but I'm just curious to get an honest opinion about this..

Do you girls feel a little insecure? Either He broke up with you and You broke up with him.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well, it depends on what stage of getting over him i am at. if i still have feelings, it will obviously hurt more. if im almost healed, i'll probably be able to get through it fine. if its been long enough though, it doesn't cause a problem for me

also, it depends on what kind of relationship we had. if we were really close then that makes it hurt more. also if i feel like he is TRYING to make me jealous, you would think that it would make it hurt less, but actually it hurts more. however if it was just a little thing that didn't work out, ill probably be able to brush it off.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't care how hot the new girl is but I'd be jealous if I liked a guy and I saw him with another girl. However this changes as well cause I've met guys I liked and I didn't get jealous when I saw them talking to girls that were hotter than me. I can't really explain why I sometimes get jealous and other times don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue eyes don't make you pretty. I wouldn't care. Because I'm pretty. She wouldn't be prettier then me if she was Paris Hilton.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd wonder if a threesome is possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm better looking than his current girlfriend so that has softened the blow of getting dumped a little.
    I don't think his girlfriend realises that he and I still work together and that he still acts friendly/flirty towards me despite me staying disinterested. If she was attractive then I'd feel insecure :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually I feel a little sick. Like he used me for a spot filler until he found someone hotter. Whether I broke it off with him or vice versa

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes