What does it feel like when your ex boyfriend gets a new hot girl?

Hey girls Either He broke up with you and You broke up with him. How do you girls feel about this?

I'm not saying she's just a pretty face but like she is really very gorgeous with blue eyes and she's a model like when you see her your face will be like (WTF!) because she is really gorgeous..

I know everything is not about looks but I'm just curious to get an honest opinion about this..

Do you girls feel a little insecure? Either He broke up with you and You broke up with him.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• well, it depends on what stage of getting over him i am at. if i still have feelings, it will obviously hurt more. if im almost healed, i'll probably be able to get through it fine. if its been long enough though, it doesn't cause a problem for me

also, it depends on what kind of relationship we had. if we were really close then that makes it hurt more. also if i feel like he is TRYING to make me jealous, you would think that it would make it hurt less, but actually it hurts more. however if it was just a little thing that didn't work out, ill probably be able to brush it off.