My ex left me because he couldn't forgive me for a mistake, only "loves me as a friend," but goes out of way to make me jealous?

My ex boyfriend left me as a result of a relationship error I made, we dated for four years. He says he "only loves me as a friend" yet constantly goes out of his way to make me jealous or feel bad. For example, the other day he sent me pictures of him and this new girl getting trashed on alcohol.

Does this mean he still has feelings and wants me? Or what?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it means he is punishing you. Whatever "error" you made hurt him deeply. He is not over it. he won't be over it until he has trashed you in his mind and heart enough, and hurt you bad enough, to where he feels better about himself.

Some friend.

My advice is to confront him on it, and tell him, if that's what he is going to do, then you don't want any more contact with him, unless you want him to keep it up, which he will.

• I'd prefer to have him back in my life and date again, so how am I suppose to go about that?

• You want to date a vindictive man like that again? That's a bad idea. Also, you hurt him enough to where he is going out of his way to hurt you back. Do you think he will just somehow forget it? Do you think he is the type to hold it over your head?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's being immature and trying to hurt your feelings or get a rise out of you.