I need him to stay, how do I make him?

My boyfriend and I haven't been on good terms for a while, mostly because I tend to flirt with other guys sometimes (Let me say that I only do it when he's looking the other way, I don't do it to his face). I really respect him and like him so much -- but he's showing all the symptons of a break-up in the past month and it's killing me! I need him to stay, at least until the right person appears on the horizon, I hate being single... please how do I make him stay?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love him truly you will let him go... 1 Corinthians 13:4-7New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a bitch haha. Flirting with other guys, whether it's in front of him or not, is not cool and completely disrespectful. and you said you only wanna keep him around so you don't get lonely. Just let the poor dude go. Find some other loser to mess with.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him he isn't allowed to go anywhere until you find his suitable replacement. Make sure he understands he must be at your beckon call when not busy testing out other guys.
    That should buy you a few weeks to find another sucker.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You can't make him stay. And honestly, I don't think you should be in a relationship at the moment. Be single, flirt with other guys WITHOUT doing it behind his back. Be free. Don't continue to hurt him just because you don't want to be independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound desperately needy and he shouldn't stay with you. You cheat and want him to stay to benefit you without thinking about what he needs or wants. That's just selfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woooahh o_o
    dont even kno where to start with this..

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't flirt with other guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes