I need him to stay, how do I make him?

My boyfriend and I haven't been on good terms for a while, mostly because I tend to flirt with other guys sometimes (Let me say that I only do it when he's looking the other way, I don't do it to his face). I really respect him and like him so much -- but he's showing all the symptons of a break-up in the past month and it's killing me! I need him to stay, at least until the right person appears on the horizon, I hate being single... please how do I make him stay?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love him truly you will let him go... 1 Corinthians 13:4-7New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a bitch haha. Flirting with other guys, whether it's in front of him or not, is not cool and completely disrespectful. and you said you only wanna keep him around so you don't get lonely. Just let the poor dude go. Find some other loser to mess with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE