I don't get my ex boyfriend. His behavior is confusing. Help?

I don't get my exboyfriend. He breaks up with me and gets engaged to another girl and then texts me and says No I didn't leave butquitfucking wother my head. When told How I still felt I said thar's the truth. Then Sunday he sent me this Poem. Your lips, your eyes, your soul are like a work of art, the most creative thing of all is your beautiful heart. If you were a painting, no colors could express the beauty inside you, a rainbow, nothing else. If you were sculpture, they clay could hardly make your figure of an angel without one mistake. If you were euphony, no choir could really sing all the beautiful music your eyes could possibly bring. So here I am, an artists with inspiration beyond belief but to capture such a rare beauty, I'd have to be a. thief. what does he want from me. Then. He text ed me last night and wish you would try to lie to me. He is suppose to rehab and wants me torture to him and I said Yes. but whenifpund out he was already engaged to someone else I told him she could write him. Should I tell him I will still write him. or not. Why. Would he want me to write him. WHAT Does He Want from. Me. So confused. Does. He still have feelings for me. or what.

HE sent. Me. This. Poem on Saturday night. If you could see inside my soul, see inside my heart, you would know hw I long for you whenever we're apart

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Get away form him. Love is not what he is putting you through... 1 Corinthians 13:4-7New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Most Helpful Girl

• He found this Rebound Rebecca, and even though he Thinks he is going to parade her down the aisle Maybe in the near future, he still isn't over you. This is why he is serenading you with poetry, tis music to your ears.
    I believe he still has feelings for you, and may even be using this poor girl as a sidelines scapegoat to Get your goat.
    You say he is going to rehab? Perhaps this is Why he is twisted, along with what he is writing and feeling. I am assuming going in for whatever problem he is encountering. I believe he has 'Issues,' which you don't need in your life, and I also believe you should let him go, let him get on with his life, and with her in the picture, for however long, let Them do the writing while he's in there.
    The writing is on the wall that no matter where he would be, it would be this 'Triangle Threesome' and just more head games and love poems thrown your way.
    Move on, sweetie. You deserve better.
    Good luck. xx