Could anyone give me advice on making my ex-boyfriend just stop already?

He keeps constantly making it clear that he still has feelings for me. He bought me a piece of jewelry recently and he keeps asking if he can send it to me (he lives in a different area). He'll tell me little things like, "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" and all that, but I just want him to let go and find someone else. See a recent question -- he's STILL trying to guilt me back into the relationship.

I'm just not into him, but he won't let go.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop communicating with him or, at least, limit the interactions between you two. As communicating with him only gives him false hope that somehow, some way, he has a chance to win you over. I mean, has feelings for you, therefor, he cannot be a platonic friend to you. And as long as he can reach out to you, he will not go away without a fight.

You simply have to have the courage to convey to him via your actions that you have been there, done that, moved on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to leave u alone and talk it out and explain u never wanted him as simple as that (: