How to get over a broken heart?

So I have had my fair share of broken hearts with a few of my ex's but this time I think I lost 'the one'.
I am broken more than ever now and need to get a way to get it over with.
The pain inside is more than I can handle. Feels like my heart is being ripped out and then forced back only to be taken again over and over again.

Is there a fast way to get past this feelings and pain?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I could tell you that there is a fast way to get over the hurt and pain but unfortunately there isn't. About a year ago I went through the worst heartache of my life, I thought ide never be happy again and for a while could not function properly, it was by far the worst I've ever felt and I cried every day for 2 weeks straight.
    I spent the first 2 weeks desperately trying to find a quick fix but realised that there just isn't one, time and distraction is all that can heal you, delete his number and fb because the less you have to do with him is best for you. You can and need to forget him!
    I know how difficult this time is for you but I promise you that things will get better and you will be happy again and will start to move on!!

• Thank you for most helpful. I hope your feeling better and starting to move on. :)