How to get over a broken heart?

So I have had my fair share of broken hearts with a few of my ex's but this time I think I lost 'the one'.
I am broken more than ever now and need to get a way to get it over with.
The pain inside is more than I can handle. Feels like my heart is being ripped out and then forced back only to be taken again over and over again.

Is there a fast way to get past this feelings and pain?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I could tell you that there is a fast way to get over the hurt and pain but unfortunately there isn't. About a year ago I went through the worst heartache of my life, I thought ide never be happy again and for a while could not function properly, it was by far the worst I've ever felt and I cried every day for 2 weeks straight.
    I spent the first 2 weeks desperately trying to find a quick fix but realised that there just isn't one, time and distraction is all that can heal you, delete his number and fb because the less you have to do with him is best for you. You can and need to forget him!
    I know how difficult this time is for you but I promise you that things will get better and you will be happy again and will start to move on!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for most helpful. I hope your feeling better and starting to move on. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm going through a breakup too with my best friend and prettiest girl I've been with. She left me for another person. All I get from her are lies but I still love her. I can't sleep or eat and she's on my mind 24/7. I'm just trying to stay busy with work and hanging out with friends. Just take it one day at a time

0|0
    0|0
    • It has been only a few weeks now and he didn't cheat on me, he just made it clear that the future I was seeing for us was a fantasy. I was starting to get over the whole break up even when my heart is breaking each time I see his name or hear about what he has done.
      To make things worse he has moved on with my cousin

• Honestly there's no fast way of getting over someone who you thought was the one, my ex just left me and man does it HURT like a *&$#&. For a week i wasn't able to sleep, eat, concentrate at all. But just think of it that you gave it your all and its his loss, try to get it in your head that you did your best and that you deserve better. Don't worry time heals everything trust, at one point you will be able to think of him and not feel anything. Stay strong!

0|0
    0|0
  • No fast way other then finding a new someone that can make you laugh and feel happy. You will never forget about this one, so don't think thoughts about him/her are bad or a cheater's thoughts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Talk about it with someone see a doctor this can be very helpful if you can't deal with the feelings by your self. Maybe you need depression meds until you can cope mentally. Or you try a bunch of icecream and bitch about why he's a jerk and doesn't deserve you. Hope you feel better!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes