Guy won't end it or let me end it?

I've been dating a guy for a while but it's just not really working. He's very nice but he's also very controlling and dominating and if something doesn't go his way he gets annoyed and won't talk to me for a week. I'm pretty sure it's over but every time I ask him if we are over he won't answer me and if I try to end it he won't acknowledge what I've said. I'm not sure what I should do?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Just stop talking to him. If you've ended it and he won't acknowledge you it doesn't make it invalid. Stop associating with him.