Is my ex bf still want me or is it just me?

We dated for 5mths been broken up for 7mths, I recently saw him since we broke up and he looked super stoked. He said hi and asked me how I was doing 4x in 5 mins, told me he got a new job and asked if he could hug me?

He also asked if I was still seeing this one guy, I did really respond

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless he asked to get together or for your number to talk more, I would say he was just happy to see you. Nice to see a friendly face, especially when it's been a while. Probably thought you looked good too. He asked if a hug was OK, probably to make sure he didn't over step any boundaries.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah he still wants you, but someone's got to speak up if anything's to ever happen.

• He still wants you. Do you want him though? That's the real question.

• Why now after all this time

• Why after all this time? He could have dated around. Hooked up a bit. Saw that the other women weren't like you. Or he could have been totally lonely and realized how much he really wants you. But none of that really matters if you're done with him.

What Girls Said 2

• It's difficult to say. He probably seemed stoke to decrease the level of awkwardness. He have you a hug as means I being friendly. Of course there is a possibility that he still likes you, but I wouldn't expect too much. In my opinion, I feel like he was just being drama free and friendly. If he asked to hang out with you, then that's a whole different ball game.

• Maybe only he knows. We all get stoked around exes sometomes awkward do not read too much into it. 7 months on I am sure he has dated or may even have a gf. Only he can say if he wants you.