This just isn't going away or getting better?

I just found out my ex slept with someone else... i am shattered i feel physically sick i dont know how i am going to get through this, i only have images of her #%#% him replaying in my head her touching him like she use to touch me, her kissing him like she use to kiss me... it hurts so much! I feel like an idiot for even thinking there would have been a second chance. I honeslty would rather be dead than feel so much pain

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll get over it. Just give yourself time to grief and move on. Surround yourself with people you love.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know how to get through it either, my ex as far as I know hasn't slept with anyone else yet but I know he wants to... I think that you need to cut her out of your life as much as you can, ask any mutual friends to not talk about her with you. Try to avoid places you know you might see her... I hope that things get better for you... I'm sorry that you are going through this, I know exactly how you feel. I mean ever since he broke up with me I've had this ache inside of me that just keeps getting worse, I haven't even been able to eat more than a small meal every couple of days for a month...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Ok. First thing you need to do is just chill. Your ex is an ex for a reason and you need to get used to the fact that she moved on. Even if there was a chance of things getting better, whoever she slept with while not with you is none of your concern. I know it hurts, but it hurts because you had a lot more invested than she probably did. Look, lick your wounds and stop worrying about her. It's summer and there are plenty of girls walking around with damn near nothing on, willing to drop their panties for the right guy who comes on right and says all the right things. Get out there with your boys. Have some fun. Meet some girls, and forget about your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep busy and just keep your chin up bro. With time it gets easier to deal with until eventually it never crosses your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • *slap *slap. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes