This just isn't going away or getting better?

I just found out my ex slept with someone else... i am shattered i feel physically sick i dont know how i am going to get through this, i only have images of her #%#% him replaying in my head her touching him like she use to touch me, her kissing him like she use to kiss me... it hurts so much! I feel like an idiot for even thinking there would have been a second chance. I honeslty would rather be dead than feel so much pain

23

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll get over it. Just give yourself time to grief and move on. Surround yourself with people you love.