My GF of 3 years left me and started a new relationship. Will she come back?

The man she is with now is 35 and she is 19. She gets along with him well as they were friends but she says she still loves me and is willing to take me back if things don't workout between the 2. She said I have to be more mature for her to even think about coming back. I know she misses me and is unsure that they will even workout. I'm not even sure how eelationships with older guys and younger girls work. I mean it is 16 year difference. We were together for 3 years, we did fight a lot but we had so many awesome memories together. Her family loves me. I'm just hoping that she can come back to me. Do you guys think she will?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ever allow urself to be someones last option.
    If she really wanted you she would not still be in her current relationship.
    She just wants you to stand by and wait for her.
    How convenient for her and not you !
    You will be left there lingering for who knows how long.
    While she is enjoying every form of intimacy with her new guy.
    Have more respect for yourself.
    I know you love her, but never allow yourself to be played like that.
    The best thing you can do is move on instead of being someones last or convenient choice.

1|3
    0|0
    • Do you think that maybe she is confused and just wanted to see what it'd be like with him instead?

• Show All
    • Thanks for the compliment. I really don't think she knows what love is because if she did she would reconsider the relationship you two did have. She's sending you mixed signals.

• She's has been sending mixed signals. We fought sometimes but I was a realy good boyfriend.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• If thinks don't work out between the 2? Do you want to be her second choice?

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think she could just be confused?

• Show All
    • Then you just have to force yourself. Try to focus on other aspects of your life. It might not be easy, but day by day it will become less difficult. if that's what you want, then you should do it.

• That's very good advice. I don't really want to wait around but I also would love to be with her again. Its so tough because my mind and emotions rip me in two directions

• dude, forget her, she's keeping you as a back up plan and that is an incredibly shitty way to treat anyone. Move on and meet a girl who won't male you a second choice... You are worth so much more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want her back? Get some dignity dude. She just told you blatantly that you're second fiddle and she put you back on the shelf. Move on.

0|2
    0|0
  • If you want to waiting, then wait!
    But... I think it's not good way to you.
    Your young! That means, you have a lot of chance.
    Just find another good girl who loves you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 words... MOVE ON.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact she is with a 35 yr old is a little concerning... Think about it would u really want her back if she left you it could happen all over again

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure you even want her back if she needs to "see if things work" with this other guy first? You are both still very young and probably both just need to get out there and try new things. Don't wait around too long for her, life your life and find someone that wants only you!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Where to start? Where to start?

She obviously made a point in you not being mature enough in her eyes. Maybe she's right, I can't tell that from here, you have to think about it.

But it starts also with the naivity to believe, she'd really come back. Seriously, she keeps you at hand like a back-up plan for the case her no.1 choice doesn't work out and you accept that? What about growing some balls (you remember: more mature issue) and just dump her?
    She's showing utter disrespect towards you and you still consider to really take her back?

0|2
    0|0
    • Its just the fact of how much I love her. Love just blurrs out all good judgement calls. She is unsure of the relationship and that also gives me hope

• Show All
    • Ok thanks for the great advice. I will try my best

• It won't be easy, but you'll make it.

• Bro when she leaves you for another person don't ever think of getting her back, if she did it once she'll do it twice and thrice so you should calm get over it and forget her. And don't feel sorry for her. A girl that throws 3 years of love for a 35 yes old man is , excuse me, a hoe that don't worth your love or your sadness on her. Think about what I said and act wisely.

0|2
    0|0
  • So why your ex is sexing another dude you just want to wait to jump in her lap like your a dog and have sloppy seconds? Take solace in the awesome memories and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest with you, bro, I'd tell her to go fuck herself. I'm not going to be anybody's fallback. I'm not a silver medal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that even if she takes you back, you're not going to have a ball, it's just toxic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on buddy.
    I wouldn't say she's a bad person but she's WEAK definitely.
    Happened with me too 2-3 months ago.
    Check out my questions if you want some good advises
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q968889-what-would-you-do-if-your-girlfriend-boyfriend-dumps-you-for-her-his

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1016595-why-do-i-feel-emotionless-after-a-heartbreaking-split-with-my

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want her back? She chose someone else over you. Don't let her play with your emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • A last resort? Fawk dat >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • dude she's upgraded. she ain't coming back. sorry if that sounds harsh but its the truth

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes