My GF of 3 years left me and started a new relationship. Will she come back?

The man she is with now is 35 and she is 19. She gets along with him well as they were friends but she says she still loves me and is willing to take me back if things don't workout between the 2. She said I have to be more mature for her to even think about coming back. I know she misses me and is unsure that they will even workout. I'm not even sure how eelationships with older guys and younger girls work. I mean it is 16 year difference. We were together for 3 years, we did fight a lot but we had so many awesome memories together. Her family loves me. I'm just hoping that she can come back to me. Do you guys think she will?

89

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ever allow urself to be someones last option.
    If she really wanted you she would not still be in her current relationship.
    She just wants you to stand by and wait for her.
    How convenient for her and not you !
    You will be left there lingering for who knows how long.
    While she is enjoying every form of intimacy with her new guy.
    Have more respect for yourself.
    I know you love her, but never allow yourself to be played like that.
    The best thing you can do is move on instead of being someones last or convenient choice.

• Do you think that maybe she is confused and just wanted to see what it'd be like with him instead?

• Thanks for the compliment. I really don't think she knows what love is because if she did she would reconsider the relationship you two did have. She's sending you mixed signals.

• She's has been sending mixed signals. We fought sometimes but I was a realy good boyfriend.