Was this the right thing to do or should I have taken my chance?

This girl I used to date got drunk at a party and some guy was about to take advantage of her. So I told him that was my girlfriend and I took her home. She kept wanting to have sex but I told her no even though I wanted to. I missed the sex between her and I. I bathed her and changed her clothes. She told me not to leave her so I didn't. I'm sitting in a chair in her room and she's asleep. My current girlfriend is pissed at me and my friends are telling me I lost my chance.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, good on you, sure the occasional hot sex from an ex can be nice, but I'm pretty sure that the fact that you didn't take advantage while she was drunk shows good on your part, and I don't think your girlfriend would have liked it if you did. But here's the thing, if you're still there, you should probably leave, you made sure that she made it home safe and everything, but by staying will only result in your current girlfriend feeling possibly insecure and worried about you. You did the right thing, now let her get over her hangover and get out of there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you already have a girlfriend, either get her involved (maybe drunk girl is bi) or if you care about your relationship then leave a note and go home.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Personally if I was your girlfriend I would dump you. I think that you did the right thing by taking her home and putting her to bed but you shouldn't be bathing your ex especially when you have a gf and the fact you seem to really want to sleep with your ex shows how little you care about your current girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • I am in love now and I have been in love once before. If you have ever been in love you know that feeling never goes away. I will always care about my first love and I would do anything I could to help if he were in a bad situation. Coming that close makes you miss them physically where as every day life we just miss them emotionally. I would dump you but if you still love your ex she will appreciate what you did for her and maybe you didn't miss your chance completely.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes