Why did you break up at last time?

why did you break up at last time? and who wanted to break up you or your partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of his intimacy problems. He had some issues about being intimate with people generally.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• She wanted it, but wouldn't speak up, so I ended it. She said the relationship was causing her to lose her identity. Thought we were working on it, then walked in on her with another guy. Guess she was finding her identity by swallowing his dick. Her loss and I was better off without her.

1|0
    0|0
  • We fell out of love, which was in large part due to some glaringly obvious compatibility issues that I overlooked for far too long.

It was awful and draining and a total nightmare, but I was ultimately much better off for it. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have this weird thing that when I wanna break up I turn into a fuckin tard till the girl breaks up. If I didn't love her I will fall into panical laughing cause that's just so funny

1|0
    0|0
  • Technically my last girlfriend cheated on me within 2 hours of us becoming official so i dumped her ass

1|0
    0|0
  • I cheated on her and she broke up with me

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• He was a recovering alcoholic when we started dating and soon after we started he relapsed and in trying to help him I got dragged down too. He recovered eventually but later on he started drinking again and I couldn't be around him because I'd drink too abd he didn't want me around him sowe broke things off, it was mutual

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes