I hung out with my ex and here's what happened... thoughts?

So I hung out with my ex a few nights ago after a he broke up with me a month ago. He invited me to his party and was very attentive, giving me smiles all night. We went out with a group to a bar afterwards and he bought me dinner and sat with me. He drove me to the train station at the end, gave me a kiss and hug and asked me if I wanted to get together again on Saturday. He said emotionally he is not in a place for anything heavy (he is getting over a divorce and is broke, that's why we broke up), but would like to spend time with me and hang if that was something I wanted to do. Thoughts?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• He enjoys your company but isn't at a place where it can become anything more.
    If you're okay with that then continue on.

He wants to have affection, care and possibly intimacy with no strings attached.