I hung out with my ex and here's what happened... thoughts?

So I hung out with my ex a few nights ago after a he broke up with me a month ago. He invited me to his party and was very attentive, giving me smiles all night. We went out with a group to a bar afterwards and he bought me dinner and sat with me. He drove me to the train station at the end, gave me a kiss and hug and asked me if I wanted to get together again on Saturday. He said emotionally he is not in a place for anything heavy (he is getting over a divorce and is broke, that's why we broke up), but would like to spend time with me and hang if that was something I wanted to do. Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He enjoys your company but isn't at a place where it can become anything more.
    If you're okay with that then continue on.

He wants to have affection, care and possibly intimacy with no strings attached.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Be there for him. What he told you is a lame ass excuse though so I don't know it may seem as if he wants you to be a friend with benifits.. Do not let him do this to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well not a lame excuse really - he is a 44 year old man with a lot if baggage. Sometimes people are not emotionally available, ESP after a divorce. It's up to me to decide if I want that kind of no strings attached relationship.

• Exactly It's up to you I don't understand the problem.. I don't really condone this behavior on behalf of you.. If you start to develop more feelings toward him and want something more and he doesn't then it's not fair for you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes