I can't seem to get over her... she's all that is on my mind?

I met this girl last year in October. We got so close and it felt like me and her were the only two people on earth. Nothing else mattered. We broke up in May. I can't seem to get over her. I have tried everything. Nothing helps. I mean nothing. 👏 advice?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like what I am currently going through man. I dated this girl since last June and made it official in October. We argued the last 2 months of our relationship and things got sour quick and we broke up at the end of May.. We would text every now and then for a month straight sometimes good and sometimes just bitching each other out. I'm still confused about it on how and what went down. She bought nice things like a Xbox one for my birthday and clothes all the time. I hardly returned the favor but I would always take out to places nice to eat. But unlike your ex mine has moved on to another guy. If I were you man just keep active.. It's getting better everyday but everyone goes through this. I woke up this morning doomed and gloom ed because I had a dream about her. I'm looking at it on the bright side man if they really do love you then they'll find a way to make it work.. I'm looking for a girl that has the sticking power and will fight through anything to make it work, unfortunately my last love didn't have the sticking power and when she said those words they were fake

• Thanks man. Our last month was hell. 👌 she had a boyfriend the day we broke up. But he fucked with her so she came crying back and of course im the one who felt bad and yeah! Wasn't to good. But thanks for the advice. Thought I was the only one !