I reaallly don't wanna loose anyone but I realllly don't wanna be in a relationship?

I have 2 very amazing very different guys that want to be involved with me... long term... I have been in a relationship for the last five years and it was a pretty bad one... I just want to have fun now... I have told them this and both have said I'll wait. I have tried really hard to tell them that isn't okay and they can't do that. Honestly I dont think that's right anyway. I don't want to lose either of them though by being a bitch either.. and my best friend of 10 professed his love for me and its sorta... twisted... I don't know what to say or how to handle this... options?

02