Any tips for no contact rule? I'm starting to struggle?

Having a hard time I'm struggling and it's only been a week! Soo when you felt like literally. Picking up your phone to text your ex or send them a message on fb what did you tell yourself to stop yourself? Or make it seem ok not to contact them. I can only think of think of the bad times way... but there was literally none! Trust me. I've wracked my brains, even to the point of making up bad times in my head but turns can only do that for so long and realise you really are just kidding yourself then back to reality... The relationship didn't end because of either one of u certain issues just got in the way of the relationship so it was a matuAl agreement if you like. Guess I can just grit my teeth n ride it out. But if anyone has tips that make it easier they would be very much appreciated. Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you get the urge to contact her, write down what you want to say on paper. Just getting the words out of your head can be enough to make you go on another day.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Delete her phone number lol. Might be a bit harder to call her if you don't know what her number is.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You're not going to get over her if all you do is obsess over her like you have been for the last 3 weeks. Seriously, get outside and get over it already. You can only blame yourself for wallowing in self-pity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went 3-4 weeks no contact. Then I delivered flowers and candy to her job. She texted me a thank you and i played itcool. we texted a little, then meet up a couple times to talk. Patience, dont be obsessed even if you are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Delete her number, if you have any social media accounts delete them and basically wipe away any possible avenue for you to get back in contact with her. That's what I did and with time it worked.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes