Any tips for no contact rule? I'm starting to struggle?

Having a hard time I'm struggling and it's only been a week! Soo when you felt like literally. Picking up your phone to text your ex or send them a message on fb what did you tell yourself to stop yourself? Or make it seem ok not to contact them. I can only think of think of the bad times way... but there was literally none! Trust me. I've wracked my brains, even to the point of making up bad times in my head but turns can only do that for so long and realise you really are just kidding yourself then back to reality... The relationship didn't end because of either one of u certain issues just got in the way of the relationship so it was a matuAl agreement if you like. Guess I can just grit my teeth n ride it out. But if anyone has tips that make it easier they would be very much appreciated. Thanks

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you get the urge to contact her, write down what you want to say on paper. Just getting the words out of your head can be enough to make you go on another day.