How to deal with rejection? Give a reason?

So, the only girl I loved for 10 years betrayed me and has a child with another.

Now, I think about studying Biotech and Medicine and unleash a killer virus upon humanity.

Any reasons, why I shouldn't do that?
Other than that it is evil, please.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really want 1 person to have that much influence and power over you?

• Finally a good answer. No, I don't. I just can't stop my feelings. Any ideas how?

• Well, I guess I'll try. If it doesn't work I can go back to that idea, in some years. If you hear in 30 years from a killer virus, that was probably me. Enjoy your life.

• Same to you, It gets better though man. Trust me.