How to deal with rejection? Give a reason?

So, the only girl I loved for 10 years betrayed me and has a child with another.

Now, I think about studying Biotech and Medicine and unleash a killer virus upon humanity.

Any reasons, why I shouldn't do that?
Other than that it is evil, please.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really want 1 person to have that much influence and power over you?

0|1
    0|0
    • Finally a good answer. No, I don't. I just can't stop my feelings. Any ideas how?

• Show All
    • Well, I guess I'll try. If it doesn't work I can go back to that idea, in some years. If you hear in 30 years from a killer virus, that was probably me. Enjoy your life.

• Same to you, It gets better though man. Trust me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Not all people are bad. Just because one girl hurt you doesn't mean you should take it out on everyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have yet to find the good ones.

• This reminds me of Ted Bundy

0|0
    0|0
    • Who? looked it up, neh, I want to be loved, that is all. Enjoy your life, if I don't find happiness your children will wake up in a nightmare.

• You're talking about killing people

What Guys Said 2

• Do you at least have a really cool name for your killer virus? Do you have henchmen? What about a cool nickname for yourself?

0|0
    0|0
    • T-virus ;)

• Show All
    • Yeah, but the movies are cool.

• That they are.

• U r sick... why to wait for so long and do hard work... Death's day is Doomsday! Just hang yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want kill myself, I want someone to love me, but all I got was pain, so the most logic consequent is to make all other humans relate to me.

I am not sick, I am a product of this world.

Recommended myTakes