How do you confront him when you think he is cheating?

I think my fiancee is cheating on me. My gut is telling me he is and most of the signs are there. How do I confront him about it without getting into a shouting match or ending our relationship to hastily?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Come over to him casually as you usually do, then lay your hand on his heart and then ask him if he's cheating on you, if his heart beats heavily, then you know you've got him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn you're good ! That's exactly the right thing to do.

• I actually saw this in Two And A Half Men, that's how Charlie Sheen got caught!

• Thanks. =)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to no quickly tell him that you have something to say and start to cry then sulk a bit then say you cheated after a bit for anticipation then cry cry cry and your mission is to make him feel so bad he says its ok I did to bam

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• baby if u are gonna comfront a lover of their shit not being faithful baby they are gonna get mad im sorry. they gonna argue. just on that when u have the nerve to say it just be ready for anything. . u can sugar coat all u want they gonna think negative of what u feel reguardless. they gonna make u feel stupid when God knows u aren't silly. so just be ready cause ure mann is gonna argue im sorry. no matter wat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him, who is he cheating on you with that way if he is doing anything he will know you know. If according to his answer you figure out if he is cheating or not if his isn't cheating amd he yells at you for accusing him just tell him you were kidding or you just wanted to fo an experiment.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've dealt with cheaters in the past... it works better when you attack him all of a sudden (he won't be prepared to tell you lies and in most cases he won't be able to answer your questions)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes