Her ugly kid is one thing that ruins her attraction?

Guys do you ever feel this way?

Have you ever been with a girl who is super hot but they are dumb, clueless and they have a hideous kid?

I know this girl who is super attractive but she's so dumb

And I think, "well at least she's hot"

But then I see her on Facebook next to her ugly kid.

It ruins everything's !

When I break up with her after her being dumb and promiscuous I sometimes think? "Oh she wasn't that bad"

But then I see her ugly kid and it ruins it all!

Let's all be nice, people.

It's just a plain and simple question.

Love ya
Y'all still mad at me? :(

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guy who was dating my friend, told her that her kid looks like an abortion gone wrong.

• Sorry, but just like not every adult is good looking, and some are ugly, some kids can be ugly to.
      Obviously the parents will think the kid is beautiful, and I guess that's what's most important.
      But people should stop pretending ugly kids don't exist, seriously, these ugly adults come from somewhere.

• I'm glad you are honest :)

• She's really dumb, guys can do anything to her, so she took him back. He stormed off after he said it, ignored her for a week and came back for sex.
      Not in a bad way, but some single mothers are just happy a man accepts them with a child. Loads of girls I've met in relationships who are single mothers say they are grateful a man likes them when they have a kid smh... then they accept any crap he throws at them.
      Not all, I know a few really strong minded girls who a single mothers, but there are loads who just put up with whatever and are extremely grateful a man will even look at them twice when they have a kid. Kinda sad really, but hey, it's their own choice, they could leave if they didn't like it, they stay so they must kind of enjoy it lol.

What Girls Said 10

• This is a very terrible post. I am pretty sure this is a troll. No one can possibly be this inhumane.

• I never knew what troll meant up until a few years ago.

Before that I just thought people on the internet were really mean.

• This is why you're a guru :)

• Pretty soon.. I will be your Master ;P

• You are an awful person.

• ... that's not very nice.

• Wait. You're answer might be best

• She's right!! That's not nice!! Why do you act like that? Why say anything at all?

• I am sure your child will be the future brad pitt. NOT. Pretty sure no one is this immature and stupid. This has to be a joke.

• I actually named my child Bradley and his middle name is Pitt

• Thirsty for some bad attention I see.. I bet that kid is thinking the same way about you.

• The water is turned off in my apartment

• tsss if i know you're the one who is so freakin ugly. your mom gave birth of you after 9 mos but you look like 9 weeks when you were born. dang! :)

• That was cute ;)

• hahaha lame.. try harder

• I wasn't trying. I thought you said, "Deformed mother" so I lol'ed and then said, deformed mother"

• oh wow so you won't date a girl just because her kid is unattractive?

• Haha that's so messed up
    I want to see how you look like

• You're a screwed up old man.

• Meh! The other two answers were better

But yours was alright

• I am cured. Thanks for the therapy session :)

• you're welcome. Anytime old man ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Who cares if she looks attractive if she's dumb?
    Intelligence is genetically hereditary.
    https://vimeo.com/album/2907736/video/19893826

Her kid is the least amount of problem.

• This is AWESOME!

Thanks for sending

• Always be nice to the kid and the dumber the better